|By Kevin Jackson||
|December 23, 2016 05:18 PM EST||
Firebrand, the leader in Accelerated Learning, has recently announced it's 2017 delivery schedule for their accelerated CloudMASTER® training course. Delivered in partnership with Logical Operations and the NCTA, this unique opportunity to immerse yourself in cloud computing will be offered during the following periods:
- February 6-14, 2017
- March 20-28, 2017
- May 1-9, 2017
- June 12-20, 2017
You’ll learn how the technologies work in each cloud system, from multiple perspectives. You’ll then move on to learning the specifics of how the cloud systems operate in your business. This will help you deploy complex applications across multiple cloud technologies. You’ll also learn practical cloud architecture skills, helping you plan and implement cloud architecture to complete your specific business goals.
Through Firebrand’s unique Lecture-Lab-Review technique:
- Lecture - You will be in a learning environment where there are no time restrictions. Your instructor will not be rushing away for lunch and no one is eager to catch the first train home. Appealing to both auditory and visual learners, instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging.
- Lab - Many benefit from this form of kinesthetic learning. In our state-of-the-art labs you will be able to practice what you learn. The labs are available 24 hours a day - this really is your chance to fully immerse yourself into the subject.
- Review - Take this opportunity to ask any questions and seek guidance from your instructor. With most training courses you will wait months before sitting the exam. Not at Firebrand Training. We operate the largest exam centre in the country, and you sit your exams as part of the course. Instructor-led self-test systems ensure you will be fully prepared for the exam.
This course is delivered by official NCTA instructors using official NCTA course materials. Once completed, you’ll be prepared for all three CloudMASTER exams covering topics like:
- Identifying business benefits of cloud computing
- Implementing Azure cloud services and virtual machines
- Implementing Rackspace cloud servers
- Protecting business continuity
For more information please visit the NCTA/Logical Ops registration page.
This content is being syndicated through multiple channels. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of GovCloud Network, GovCloud Network Partners or any other corporation or organization.
get free updates by email or RSS - © Copyright Kevin L. Jackson 2016)
- Should Data Centers Think? | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Agile #Analytics #DataCenter
- Both Sides of Enterprise Mobility | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #DigitalTransformation
- The Enterprise Network | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #DigitalTransformation
- Quantum Computing Delivered from the Cloud | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #DL
- The BYOD Problem | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #Security
- Business Chatbots Taking Over | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #M2M #Cloud
- Cloud Computing Forensics Readiness | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Digital Transformation Driven by ITaaS | @CloudExpo #Cloud #ITaaS #DigitalTransformation
- IBM Interconnect 2017: Cloud, Cognitive and Data!
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Commercial vs Federal Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Debate: Booz Allen Hamilton Comments on Recent McKinsey & Co. Report
- An Interview with Federal CIO Nominee Vivek Kundra
- CIA's Jill Tummler Singer Newest Ulitzer Author
- Cloud Computing: The Dawn of Maneuver Warfare in IT Security
- Tactical Cloud Computing Panel at 1st Annual GovIT Expo
- GovIT Expo Highlights Cloud Computing
- Government IT & Cloud Computing: Themes for Discussion
- Cloud Computing in the Obama Administration