|By Kevin Jackson||
|November 12, 2010 11:31 AM EST||
Kevin Jackson has been elected to serve on the Intellegere Foundation, Inc. Board of Trustees. Mr. Jackson is the editor and founder of “Government Cloud Computing” electronic magazine, and the author of “Cloud Musings,” a widely followed blog that focuses on the use of cloud computing by the Federal government. He currently serves as an Engineering Fellow with NJVC. He is a US Naval Academy graduate, with an MSEE in Computer Engineering. He holds degrees in National Security & Strategic Studies and Aerospace Engineering. Kevin has served with the National Reconnaissance Office, Operational Support Office, providing support to Navy and Marine Corps forces worldwide.
Intellegere Foundation® Chairman Jerry Smith noted that “Intellegere is guided by a talented and diverse Board, with deep experience spanning business, industry, science, technology, government, standards, law and the environment - and Kevin is very important addition”
The non-profit Intellegere Foundation® was established in 2008 as a public service charitable foundation dedicated to science and technology research and education with fast ready access to specific world-class technical and scientific expertise. The foundation is characterized as an agile, innovative and responsive organization seeking collaborative opportunities and is readily poised to support a broad range of technical and scientific initiatives.
The non-profit Intellegere Foundation® is a public service enterprise dedicated to science and technology research and education. Intellegere® is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public service charitable foundation and is CCR/DUNS registered. Intellegere® is supported through tax deductible grants and contributions, and through the provision of technical support services. Contact: Pete Nielsen, Chief Operating Officer (888) 696-4497.
- Should Data Centers Think? | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Agile #Analytics #DataCenter
- Both Sides of Enterprise Mobility | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #DigitalTransformation
- The Enterprise Network | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #DigitalTransformation
- Quantum Computing Delivered from the Cloud | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #DL
- The BYOD Problem | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Mobile #Security
- Business Chatbots Taking Over | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #M2M #Cloud
- Cloud Computing Forensics Readiness | @CloudExpo #API #Cloud #Security
- Digital Transformation Driven by ITaaS | @CloudExpo #Cloud #ITaaS #DigitalTransformation
- IBM Interconnect 2017: Cloud, Cognitive and Data!
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Commercial vs Federal Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Debate: Booz Allen Hamilton Comments on Recent McKinsey & Co. Report
- An Interview with Federal CIO Nominee Vivek Kundra
- CIA's Jill Tummler Singer Newest Ulitzer Author
- Cloud Computing: The Dawn of Maneuver Warfare in IT Security
- Tactical Cloud Computing Panel at 1st Annual GovIT Expo
- GovIT Expo Highlights Cloud Computing
- Government IT & Cloud Computing: Themes for Discussion
- Cloud Computing in the Obama Administration